ABOUT Leeds Holistic Therapy and Training Centre
Why choose us?
More than 30 years of experience and an in depth knowledge of the authentic, traditional massage techniques and therapeutic benefits. Perfect for those who wish to offer their clients authentic therapeutic massages specifically focusing on the treatment and disorders in the body and mind to help in alleviating imbalances.
What are the benefits of doing a course?
Vision for LHTTC
Every single individual has skills or gifts and our goal is to help them find these (often hidden) gems. Ultimately, we class ourselves as a friend and will always work with you to achieve your highest potential in reaching your inner self and your true potential.
The vision is to help you in your quest for further development, peace, dealing with personal issues, and anything that is an issue to you. We like to inspire you in achieving your goals. Using our own working life, experience and knowledge to empower others, we wish only to share my knowledge with you so you can progress further.
Development may include practical training in a particular subject, perhaps you want to learn therapies or advance in your knowledge, or further development in a personal area. Perhaps you want to learn Tarot, Clairvoyancy, have some therapy to help with any physical ailments and mind development and practical workshops.
Working with the Mind, Body and Soul to find that holistic you – your inner self.
Join us in our workshops and enjoy meeting others as well as learning new skills. You won’t be disappointed as you will find like-minded people also sharing their experiences.
Our Success History
Here’s some information about our background history and successes
- Over 300 people have attuned to various levels of Reiki and gone on to set up their own business or mobile work.
- Many people who have attended any of the short courses have found them to be fulfilling on a personal level as well as integrating this into their everyday lives. Thus creating a positive effect on those people they come into contact with on a daily basis.
- People who have attended our courses have left feeling that they achieved something they set out to do, in a place of serenity and yet structure to their learning.
- A Leeds based project (assisting ex drug users and working women) offered various therapies to the users for a period of three months to ascertain interest. Over a year and a half later, the therapies were still being offered due to the interest shown by the users.
- Local radio station in Leeds wanted a ‘one off’ pamper day to offer staff. This one day continued into almost two years with feedback such as ‘It makes me feel so much lighter’ … ‘I really look forward to you coming as I get so much from these sessions’…
- Confidence builder for people who thought they had nothing to offer to society and found after their course(s) they were much more confident in general and in the service they offer to others.
- Trained over 800 people in various therapies who have gone on to run their own businesses or simply to use on their own family and friends.
- As a small business, we cater for small groups which is more personal (with more one to one per student) and an individual approach to each persons study requirements. We are well established in working with people from other backgrounds and countries and take this into account when teaching.